Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Established in 2000, Glasstap is a leading provider of experiential training and training materials. The company has been developed around core passions: To be Innovative, Customer Oriented and Socially Responsible.
Wizard IT have helped Glasstap in the past with server migrations to the cloud and most recently migrating their phone system to a cloud-based solution.
Glasstap approached us to migrate their existing phone system to a cloud-based solution to support remote working as their current phone system could not support this functionality.
The solution needed to be robust, flexible, and able to be deployed to any device their employees were using (laptop, mobiles, tablets, etc) whilst also providing a safe and secure connection.
Procurement of compatible hardware had to also be taken into consideration.
Microsoft Teams we found to be the best solution for this as it enables features such as, video chat, file sharing, instant chat and most importantly can be used as a phone system both inhouse and remotely as it’s a cloud-based phone system. All existing numbers were ported to Teams and assigned to users as previously setup on their old phone system.
As a cloud-based system at its core Microsoft Teams is built for remote working and can be used across a variety of devices (laptops, mobiles, desktops etc)
- Enabled a phone system that supports remote working.
- Utilising the in-built chat feature within Teams we we’re able to minimise emails for internal use.
- Implemented a voicemail through email solution.
- Configured call queuing.
- Installed Microsoft Teams across a variety of devices (laptops, desktops, mobile etc).
- Allowed flexible working.
- Provided an easy to manage solution for scaling the businesses communication infrastructure to grow with the business.
Looking to implement Microsoft Teams into your infrastructure? Get in touch and see how Wizard IT can help you.